MEAN WELL, the leading standard power supply manufacturer, continues to promote the building automation technology for making green and sustainable society. In order to enlarge KNX product variety to meet the needs of end customers and system integrator. After the launch of KAA-4R4V 4 channel dimming actuator, the world first in the market KNX LED constant current driver is proudly introduced.
LCM-40/60KN series is a 40W/60W AC/DC constant current mode output LED driver featuring the multiple levels selectable by dip switch and the KNX interface to avoid using the complicated KNX-DALI gateway. This series operates from 180~295VAC and offers different current levels ranging between 350mA and 1050mA. Thanks to the high efficiency up to 90% with the fanless design, the entire series is able to operate for -30°C ~90°C case temperature under free air convection. In addition, LCM-40/60KN is equipped with push dimming interface, operation hours, power consumption feedback, constant light output function and synchronization so as to provide the optimal design flexibility for LED lighting system.
- Constant Current mode output with multiple levels selectable by dip switch
- KNX protocol
- Support emergency lighting (EL)
- Integrated constant light output
- Integrated KNX push button interface
- Synchronization up to 10 units.
- Functions: Manual dim, operation hours, power consumption feedback, log/linear curve selection…etc